Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, has wrapped up its talkie part. The film is being directed by debutant Puli Vasu and produced under Rizwan Entertainment banner.
As per the latest updates, Super Machi’s team will soon be heading to Goa to can a couple of songs. With this, the entire shoot will be completed and the post-production work will kick-start in March. Super Machi has young Kannada actress Rachita Ram as the female lead. The film is slated to release in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?