Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, has wrapped up its talkie part. The film is being directed by debutant Puli Vasu and produced under Rizwan Entertainment banner.
As per the latest updates, Super Machi’s team will soon be heading to Goa to can a couple of songs. With this, the entire shoot will be completed and the post-production work will kick-start in March. Super Machi has young Kannada actress Rachita Ram as the female lead. The film is slated to release in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Concepts’ Ek Mini Katha’s release date locked
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?