Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, has wrapped up its talkie part. The film is being directed by debutant Puli Vasu and produced under Rizwan Entertainment banner.
As per the latest updates, Super Machi’s team will soon be heading to Goa to can a couple of songs. With this, the entire shoot will be completed and the post-production work will kick-start in March. Super Machi has young Kannada actress Rachita Ram as the female lead. The film is slated to release in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?