Chitalahari has entered the profit zone in Telugu states but the collections in the US are a bit slow. The latest we hear is that the film has made $272,678 to date which is a bit less when compared to Sai’s popularity.
The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Nivetha Thomas and Kalyani Priyadarshan in lead roles. Tej has got a hit after a long time and is back in the game.
The weekend collections will be a key but Chitralahari has good competition from Jersey which is doing well in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar confirms Raju Gari Gadhi 4
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?