Chitalahari has entered the profit zone in Telugu states but the collections in the US are a bit slow. The latest we hear is that the film has made $272,678 to date which is a bit less when compared to Sai’s popularity.
The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Nivetha Thomas and Kalyani Priyadarshan in lead roles. Tej has got a hit after a long time and is back in the game.
The weekend collections will be a key but Chitralahari has good competition from Jersey which is doing well in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect