Chitalahari has entered the profit zone in Telugu states but the collections in the US are a bit slow. The latest we hear is that the film has made $272,678 to date which is a bit less when compared to Sai’s popularity.
The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Nivetha Thomas and Kalyani Priyadarshan in lead roles. Tej has got a hit after a long time and is back in the game.
The weekend collections will be a key but Chitralahari has good competition from Jersey which is doing well in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Unfazed by V’s outcome- Indraganti moves on to his next
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films