Chitalahari has entered the profit zone in Telugu states but the collections in the US are a bit slow. The latest we hear is that the film has made $272,678 to date which is a bit less when compared to Sai’s popularity.
The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Nivetha Thomas and Kalyani Priyadarshan in lead roles. Tej has got a hit after a long time and is back in the game.
The weekend collections will be a key but Chitralahari has good competition from Jersey which is doing well in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film