After a decent first weekend, where it collected nearly Rs 59.59 lakhs, young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest triangle romantic drama, Chitralahari, slowed down a bit on its fourth day at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film must perform quite well throughout this week to end up as a successful venture at the box-office.
On Monday, in Krishna district, Chitralahari collected a theatrical share of Rs 4.95 lakhs, taking its four-day total share to Rs 64.54 lakhs. The film is facing a stiff competition from Chay-Samantha’s Majili, which is also a romantic drama. Stay tuned for further updates on Chitralahari’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films