After a decent first weekend, where it collected nearly Rs 59.59 lakhs, young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest triangle romantic drama, Chitralahari, slowed down a bit on its fourth day at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film must perform quite well throughout this week to end up as a successful venture at the box-office.
On Monday, in Krishna district, Chitralahari collected a theatrical share of Rs 4.95 lakhs, taking its four-day total share to Rs 64.54 lakhs. The film is facing a stiff competition from Chay-Samantha’s Majili, which is also a romantic drama. Stay tuned for further updates on Chitralahari’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam
- Prabhas is very excited: Nag Ashwin on his next project
- Charan convinced Chiranjeevi garu to promote Sreekaram: Sharwanand