Young Malayali beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her acting debut with Akhil’s Hello in 2017. She was next seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari. Although both the movies failed to set the box-office on fire, Kalyani has earned accolades for her looks and acting skills. She currently has a handful of exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
In a latest interview, Kalyani surprised everyone by saying that she has serious plans to go behind the camera and work as a technician in future. Incidentally, Kalyani is a graduate in architecture designing from a design school in New York. She began her film career as an Assistant Art Director with Krrish 3 under Baahubali Production Designer Sabu Cyril’s mentorship.
However, Kalyani hasn’t revealed if she will show her production design skills or if she is secretly nurturing a passion for directing movies like her father.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu