Young Malayali beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her acting debut with Akhil’s Hello in 2017. She was next seen in Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari. Although both the movies failed to set the box-office on fire, Kalyani has earned accolades for her looks and acting skills. She currently has a handful of exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
In a latest interview, Kalyani surprised everyone by saying that she has serious plans to go behind the camera and work as a technician in future. Incidentally, Kalyani is a graduate in architecture designing from a design school in New York. She began her film career as an Assistant Art Director with Krrish 3 under Baahubali Production Designer Sabu Cyril’s mentorship.
However, Kalyani hasn’t revealed if she will show her production design skills or if she is secretly nurturing a passion for directing movies like her father.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral