Sai Tej is finally a happy man as his new film Chitralahai is doing decent business all over. Seeing Tej’s current market, the film was sold for less prices all over.
Now, the film has made 8 crores in the two Telugu states after the first three days. These are decent figures and if the film makes the most of it in this week as well, it will be a hit film for the makers.
In the US too, the film is slowly picking up. Kishore Tirumala has directed this film which has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool