In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai exuded confidence in Chitralahari. He said that the film is sure to answer all his critics. He went on to describe the film as an emotional entertainer and said that the story revolves around a father and son. “Many of the unemployed youth will definitely connect to this film,” he added.
Chitralahari has Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan as the leading ladies. Kishore Tirumala is directing the film and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – Shocking elimination to happen tonight?
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track