In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai exuded confidence in Chitralahari. He said that the film is sure to answer all his critics. He went on to describe the film as an emotional entertainer and said that the story revolves around a father and son. “Many of the unemployed youth will definitely connect to this film,” he added.
Chitralahari has Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan as the leading ladies. Kishore Tirumala is directing the film and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas surprises a fan along with his family
- This is when RRR shoot will be wrapped up?