In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai exuded confidence in Chitralahari. He said that the film is sure to answer all his critics. He went on to describe the film as an emotional entertainer and said that the story revolves around a father and son. “Many of the unemployed youth will definitely connect to this film,” he added.
Chitralahari has Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan as the leading ladies. Kishore Tirumala is directing the film and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon