In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai exuded confidence in Chitralahari. He said that the film is sure to answer all his critics. He went on to describe the film as an emotional entertainer and said that the story revolves around a father and son. “Many of the unemployed youth will definitely connect to this film,” he added.
Chitralahari has Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan as the leading ladies. Kishore Tirumala is directing the film and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019