Chitralahari’s day 1 worldwide collections; Decent start
Amid high expectations, Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan-starrer triangle romantic drama, Chitralahari, released yesterday. The film received decent to average reviews from critics. Mega fans are impressed by Sai’s improved performance in this emotional drama.
On its opening day, Chitralahari took a decent start at the box-offices worldwide. The film, which was sold for over Rs 13 50 crores, collected nearly Rs 4.07 crore worldwide share on its opening day. This is quite a decent start and the weekend collections will play a key role in the movie’s box-office success.
Below are Chitralahari’s day 1 worldwide collections (in Share):
Nizam: 0.83 Cr
Ceded: 0.52 Cr
UA: 0.43 Cr
East: 0.39 Cr
West: 0.25 Cr
Krishna: 0.24 Cr
Guntur: 0.32 Cr
Nellore: 0.15 Cr
Total: 3.13 Cr
Karnataka: 0.33 Cr
Rest of India: 0.11 Cr
USA: 0.44 Cr
Overseas: 0.6 Cr
Total Day 1 Worldwide Share: Rs 4.07 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Tapsee signs a Telugu film after 3 years
- Theatres to re-open during this time with 50% occupancy?
- Nani the producer launches yet another film
- Nagarjuna learning Israeli self-defense for his next
- Vijay Sethupathi in talks for NTR’s next?
- Kannada star passes away-Family donates organs