Chitralahari is a film which has given a lot of relief to Tej as he has earned decent reviews for his performance. The film had a decent second day as it made a total share of 2.4 crores in both AP and TG.
With this, the total share of the film in both the states for two days in 5.5 crores which is decent. Whatever the film makes, needs to be done in this week as Jersey is coming on Friday and will pose a serious threat.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song