Chitralahari has given a sigh of relief to Sai Dharam Tej in his sinking career. The film has now made a total share of 14 crores worldwide to date and is in the profit zone now.
The pre-release was done for 13.5 crores and the film has crossed the mark and is into a profit zone. So, whatever the film is making now is profits for the parties concerned.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Narendra Modi