Chitralahari has given a sigh of relief to Sai Dharam Tej in his sinking career. The film has now made a total share of 14 crores worldwide to date and is in the profit zone now.
The pre-release was done for 13.5 crores and the film has crossed the mark and is into a profit zone. So, whatever the film is making now is profits for the parties concerned.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow