Chitralahari has given a sigh of relief to Sai Dharam Tej in his sinking career. The film has now made a total share of 14 crores worldwide to date and is in the profit zone now.
The pre-release was done for 13.5 crores and the film has crossed the mark and is into a profit zone. So, whatever the film is making now is profits for the parties concerned.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters