Chitralahari has given a sigh of relief to Sai Dharam Tej in his sinking career. The film has now made a total share of 14 crores worldwide to date and is in the profit zone now.
The pre-release was done for 13.5 crores and the film has crossed the mark and is into a profit zone. So, whatever the film is making now is profits for the parties concerned.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2
- Award winning NRI director Ram Alladi to helm a sanskrit movie ‘Nabhamsi’