Chitralahari has given a sigh of relief to Sai Dharam Tej in his sinking career. The film has now made a total share of 14 crores worldwide to date and is in the profit zone now.
The pre-release was done for 13.5 crores and the film has crossed the mark and is into a profit zone. So, whatever the film is making now is profits for the parties concerned.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Team ABCD’s promotional tour across Hyderabad