Chitralahari opened to some mixed reviews all over today. The film also premiered in the US and the latest we hear is that the film has made $62,052K from 107 Locations on the premiere day.
With Majili doing quite well, we need to see how this film is going to hold the box office. Tej, in particular, is being lauded for his performance.
In India too, the film has opened well in both the states. The weekend collections will be a huge key for the film which is directed by Kishore Tirumala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun