Chitralahari opened to some mixed reviews all over today. The film also premiered in the US and the latest we hear is that the film has made $62,052K from 107 Locations on the premiere day.
With Majili doing quite well, we need to see how this film is going to hold the box office. Tej, in particular, is being lauded for his performance.
In India too, the film has opened well in both the states. The weekend collections will be a huge key for the film which is directed by Kishore Tirumala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video