Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s latest Pongal entertainer, Sketch, is collecting decent shares across Tamil Nadu and Kerala. The film, which stars Tamannaah as the female lead, will release in Telugu soon.
Meanwhile, in the success meet that was held in Chennai last night, Vikram apologized to rising Tamil comedian Soori for removing all the scenes featuring Soori as they were disrupting the flow of the movie. Vikram went on to say that he is ready to act as a comedian in a film that has Soori playing hero. Needless to say, Vikram’s humble gesture is winning several hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends