Raghava Lawrence, the choreographer turned director,has developed a knack for bringing horror related stuff to the audience. Previously, he has directed Muni and Kanchana, and both of them were well received by the movie lovers in their Tamil and Telugu versions. Continuing this trend, he has recently directed Kanchana-2, and this movie has hit screens last Friday in Tamil. Ganga, the Telugu version is yet to release.
The Telugu rights were brought by star producer Bellamkonda Suresh and it is heard that he has not yet cleared the debts of the financiers who incurred losses for the previous two movies under his banner.This obligation has led to postponement of the movie on a couple of occasions. It is also believed that successful producer Dil Raju has come in as a support to get him out of the financial entangle. Last week, a special screening was held for Dil Raju and with the fresh reports, the movie is set for a grand release on 24th of this month. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received.
Tapsee Pannu and Nitya Menon are the female leads and S.S.Thaman is the music director.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film