A couple of days ago, veteran cinematographer Chota K Naidu caused a huge stir when he publicly kissed heroine Kajal Aggarwal at Kavacham’s teaser launch event. Although a baffled Kajal laughed off the incident, netizens have been blasting the senior cameraman for his indecent gesture.
Finally, Chota K Naidu responded to the controversy saying that Kajal has been one of his favorite actresses after the late Soundarya. “It’s always been my pleasure to work with Kajal. I have worked in number of films with Kajal and we know each other for several years. We share a wonderful bond and she treats me like her family, Chota said in his latest interaction with a popular English daily.
Chota went on to justify his act, saying that his controversial gesture was actually an admiration and appreciation for the kind of great work she has been doing. “She shared some news about a wonderful project she has signed recently, so the peck was just about the admiration. It’s a very normal reaction,” Chota clarified.
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan