The holiday season is the best to release films as there is an added advantage for the makers to earn big money during this time. So, this coming Christmas, things are getting heated up as close to four decent films are making their way to the screens on the 21st of December.
Films like KGF, Antariksham, Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Yatra are set for a release during this time. All the films are made with decent budgets and have created a good buzz for themselves.
Antariksham is a space drama which is being directed by Sankalp Reddy whereas Yatra is the much-awaited biopic on YSR. On the other hand, KGF is the Kannada dubbed film which has a decent craze in Telugu.
The last release is Padi Padi Leche Manasu which is a romantic film featuring Sai Pallavi and Sharwanand. There will be good competition among these films but the talk is that Yatra might pull out of this race to have a solo release.
All said and done, this coming Christmas weekend, the audience will have a plethora of releases to choose from and we need to see which film comes out on top.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby