We have recently reported that the makers of talented actor Aadi’s Chuttalabbayi are busy giving finishing touches to the film. The dubbing of the film has already been wrapped up and the post-production activities are currently progressing at a brisk pace.
According to the latest reports, the film is all set to hit the screens on July 22nd. Aadi has pinned his hopes on this film after his last couple of films failed at the box-office. The film’s audio album, composed by SS Thaman, will be unveiled on the 16th of July.
The film will see Aadi and his father and senior actor Saikumar sharing the screen space for the first time. Veerabhadram Chowdary directed this family entertainer, which will have Malayali heroine Namitha Pramod as the leading lady. Venkat Talari and Ram Talluri have jointly bankrolled the flick.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties