Young hero Aadi is hoping that his rough patch will end after the release of his upcoming romantic family entertainer, Chuttalabbayi. Also starring Namitha and Sai Kumar in crucial roles, this film is slated to hit the screens on August 19.
The film has been produced by Ram Talluri and Venkat Talari. Yesterday, Venkat arranged a press meet and revealed several details about the film and his future projects. Venkat, an IT Consultant in the US, had approached Veerabhadram Chowdary to produce a film and that’s how Chuttalabbayi was materialized.
The producer further said that the film has an entertainment track which goes on the lines of Bollywood blockbuster, SRK’s Chennai Express. Venkat also said that he has planned three more projects and that he’ll make an official announcement very soon.
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman