Actor Aadi’s upcoming family entertainer, Chuttalabbayi, is fast completing its post-production formalities. The film will see Aadi and his father and senior actor Saikumar sharing the screen space for the first time.
As per the latest update from the makers, the film’s audio album, composed by SS Thaman, will be unveiled on the 16th of July. Veerabhadram Chowdary has directed this wholesome entertainer, which sees Malayali heroine Namitha Pramod making her Tollywood debut.
Venkat Talari and Ram Talluri are producing this film under their Sree Iswarya Lakshmi Movies and SRT Movie House banners respectively.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule