Young actor Vikas Vasishtha made an impressive debut with Netflix’s slice of life rural drama, Cinema Bandi. His next film had its formal launch earlier today. The film features popular Telugu-Tamil actress Bindu Madhavi as the female lead, while Bigg Boss fame Pooja Ramachandran plays a key role.
This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by debutant Sree Chaitu and produced by Dr Bhaskar Rao Annadata under his Saraswathi Creations banner. While producer Bhaskar Rao handed over the script to director Sree Chaithu, popular singer Sunitha sounded the clapboard for the muhurtham shot. Sree Chaitu himself directed the muhurtham shot.
Touted to be a feel-good love story, the film’s regular shoot kick-starts from 14th of September. A major portion of the film will be shot in and around Hyderabad. Sunil Kashyap is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?