Raj Tarun and Avika Gor, who had a dream start with ‘Uyyala Jampala’ are currently busy promoting their upcoming film ‘Cinema Choopistha Maava’. This movie which is slated for an August 14th release has created a huge buzz recently.
According to the latest buzz, the film’s distribution and satellite rights have already been sold out, which is a rare feet for small budget film like this. The film became a talk of the town when renowned producer Dil Raju bagged the Nizam rights for a decent price.
Cinema Choopista Maama is directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao and is produced by Anji Reddy. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next