Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic began its outbreak in April last year, movie theaters across India have been shut due to the lockdown. Even though the central and state governments gave permission to reopen theaters towards the end of 2020, the exhibition industry again suffered a huge blow due to COVID second wave and the subsequent lockdown since summer this year.
Now, in a major sigh of relief for exhibitors, the Telangana government has given the permission to reopen movie theaters across the state from July 30th. Young hero Teja Sajja and Malayalam wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq and Satyadev-Priyanka Jawalkar’s Thimmarasu will be the two films that will be opening in cinemas on July 30.
And in August, much-awaited movies like Nani’s Tuck Jagadish and Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story and other prominent movies will be offering a marathon treat to movie lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message