Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramulo, is being eagerly awaited by fans and trade circles. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and even the promotions are going to be intensified in the coming days.
Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s pre-release business deals have been creating a lot of buzz for the last couple of months. Recently, there were several speculations that popular digital streaming app Netflix has acquired the film’s rights for a whopping price. However, sources close to the movie have revealed that it’s not Netflix but Sun Nxt which has acquired the film’s digital streaming rights and that the deal was closed sometime back.
Pooja Hegde, Tabu, Nivetha Pethuraj, Navdeep and Sushanth play crucial roles in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the film and Allu Aravind is presenting it. Thaman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag’s personal request to all the housemates
- Karthikeya approached for this big film?