Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramulo, is being eagerly awaited by fans and trade circles. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and even the promotions are going to be intensified in the coming days.
Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s pre-release business deals have been creating a lot of buzz for the last couple of months. Recently, there were several speculations that popular digital streaming app Netflix has acquired the film’s rights for a whopping price. However, sources close to the movie have revealed that it’s not Netflix but Sun Nxt which has acquired the film’s digital streaming rights and that the deal was closed sometime back.
Pooja Hegde, Tabu, Nivetha Pethuraj, Navdeep and Sushanth play crucial roles in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the film and Allu Aravind is presenting it. Thaman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans super happy with Mahesh selecting Thaman
- Pawan-Krish film to kick start on this date?
- Pawan’s look in Pink remake to be natural
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman