Since yesterday, there have been several reports in the Kollywood film circles that legendary character artiste late Manorama’s son Bhupathi had attempted suicide at his residence in Chennai. The reason that’s being stated behind Bhupathi’s alleged extreme step was the unavailability of alcohol amid the ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
However, Bhupathi’s son Rajarajan has clarified that his father did not attempt suicide. Rajarajan explained that Bhupathi was suffering from alcohol withdrawal symptoms and took some sleeping pills to get proper sleep. The dosage exceeded and he was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. His condition is said to be stable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema