Recently, a section of media published a news report in which it was speculated that star heroine Samantha will step into active politics. The news further said that Samantha will contest the 2019 election on a TRS party ticket in the Secunderabad constituency.
However, Samantha’s team is quick to respond to this rumor. Interacting with a media house, Sam’s close representative said that there’s no truth in the news and that the actress has no plans to join politics in near future. Samantha will next be seen in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam and Vishal’s Abhimanyudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?