Recently, a section of media published a news report in which it was speculated that star heroine Samantha will step into active politics. The news further said that Samantha will contest the 2019 election on a TRS party ticket in the Secunderabad constituency.
However, Samantha’s team is quick to respond to this rumor. Interacting with a media house, Sam’s close representative said that there’s no truth in the news and that the actress has no plans to join politics in near future. Samantha will next be seen in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam and Vishal’s Abhimanyudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?