Recently, a section of media published a news report in which it was speculated that star heroine Samantha will step into active politics. The news further said that Samantha will contest the 2019 election on a TRS party ticket in the Secunderabad constituency.
However, Samantha’s team is quick to respond to this rumor. Interacting with a media house, Sam’s close representative said that there’s no truth in the news and that the actress has no plans to join politics in near future. Samantha will next be seen in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam and Vishal’s Abhimanyudu.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen