It’s been recently reported that star heroine Samantha is one of the front-runners to play the titular rule in legendary history Carnatic singer and social activist Bangalore Nagarathamma in her biopic. Even though Anushka was under consideration for this prestigious biopic initially, the latest buzz is that Sam has bagged the film eventually.
However, clarity on whether Sam has signed on the dotted line or not will emerge only after the lockdown period ends. This ambitious period drama will be directed by legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasarao. Noted Tollywood production house People Media Factory will be bankrolling this multilingual biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?