It’s been recently reported that star heroine Samantha is one of the front-runners to play the titular rule in legendary history Carnatic singer and social activist Bangalore Nagarathamma in her biopic. Even though Anushka was under consideration for this prestigious biopic initially, the latest buzz is that Sam has bagged the film eventually.
However, clarity on whether Sam has signed on the dotted line or not will emerge only after the lockdown period ends. This ambitious period drama will be directed by legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasarao. Noted Tollywood production house People Media Factory will be bankrolling this multilingual biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience
- Elated fans celebrate the success of No Pelli from Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Nandini Reddy comes in support of Samantha
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix