It’s been recently reported that star heroine Samantha is one of the front-runners to play the titular rule in legendary history Carnatic singer and social activist Bangalore Nagarathamma in her biopic. Even though Anushka was under consideration for this prestigious biopic initially, the latest buzz is that Sam has bagged the film eventually.
However, clarity on whether Sam has signed on the dotted line or not will emerge only after the lockdown period ends. This ambitious period drama will be directed by legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasarao. Noted Tollywood production house People Media Factory will be bankrolling this multilingual biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story