It’s been recently reported that star heroine Samantha is one of the front-runners to play the titular rule in legendary history Carnatic singer and social activist Bangalore Nagarathamma in her biopic. Even though Anushka was under consideration for this prestigious biopic initially, the latest buzz is that Sam has bagged the film eventually.
However, clarity on whether Sam has signed on the dotted line or not will emerge only after the lockdown period ends. This ambitious period drama will be directed by legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasarao. Noted Tollywood production house People Media Factory will be bankrolling this multilingual biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey