After delivering two consecutive hits with Simha and Legend, actor-director duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu have teamed up with each other for the much-awaited hat-trick film. The latest buzz is that the film has been titled Monarch.
However, there are also reports that the makers have not zeroed in on any title yet. And the ongoing buzz is that an official announcement regarding the film’s title will be out on June 10th, on the occasion of Balayya’s birthday. On the other hand, fans are quite excited about the Monarch title that’s doing the rounds of late.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago