Speculations on Super Star Rajinikanth’s political entry rock the media and his loyal fans constantly. While ‘Thalaivar’ maintains a strategic silence over his political entry, close associates time and again refute the rumours of Rajini joining or floating a political party.
Yet another clarification came from Rajini’s brother Satyanarayana. Recently, the Super Star’s brother paid a visit to a temple in Rameswaram and when the media quizzed him about his brother’s entry into politics, Satyanarayana clarified vehemently that Rajini will never enter politics.
Satyanarayana went on to state that neither Rajini nor his family members are keen on Rajini’s entry into politics.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US