Speculations on Super Star Rajinikanth’s political entry rock the media and his loyal fans constantly. While ‘Thalaivar’ maintains a strategic silence over his political entry, close associates time and again refute the rumours of Rajini joining or floating a political party.
Yet another clarification came from Rajini’s brother Satyanarayana. Recently, the Super Star’s brother paid a visit to a temple in Rameswaram and when the media quizzed him about his brother’s entry into politics, Satyanarayana clarified vehemently that Rajini will never enter politics.
Satyanarayana went on to state that neither Rajini nor his family members are keen on Rajini’s entry into politics.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy