The official trailer of Gunnam Gangaraju’s upcoming film Chandamama Lo Amrutham is going to be unveiled tomorrow (December 17). Back in August, a small teaser of the film was released on the internet and now that the post production is almost complete, the makers have decided to release the theatrical trailer of the film.
The film is being touted as India’s first space movie and the characters in the film are adapted from the superhit television serial, Amrutham. Srinivas Avasarala, Harish Koyalagundla, Dhanya Balakrishna, Sivvanarayana and Vasu Inturi have played the lead roles. Srinivasa Avasarala is playing the lead role as Amurtham, the founder of a hotel named Amruthavilas whereas Harish is playing Anji, who’s also the co-founder and chef at Amrutham’s company.
The film is loaded with plenty of VFX and Gunnam Gangaraju and his team have taken special care to make it look believable. A part of the film is set in the moon and it’s said to be one of the major highlights of the film. Sri has scored the music and Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to join his next from this date
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- RRR’s full form to be revealed on this date
- Akhil4 to go on floors from this date