Tollywood trade circles and movie lovers are going to witness an intense box-office clash between as many as four promising films this weekend. Interestingly, all these movies are quite different in terms of their genres, thereby offering a unique experience to moviegoers.
Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu and Sundeep Kishan’s Care of Surya are the only two straight Telugu movies to release on Friday, November 10. However, Care of Surya is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and the Tamil version is hitting on screens on the same day.
Coming to the dubbing movies, Tamil superstar Vijay’s eagerly awaited biggie, Adirindhi, is going to release on November 9 amid high expectations. The film’s Tamil original, Mersal, released for Diwali and ended up as a record-breaking blockbuster.
Furthermore, Vishal’s recent Tamil hit, Thupparivaalan, is going to be released in Telugu as Detective on November 10. Meanwhile, Siddharth’s comeback horror thriller, Gruham, and Swathi’s London Babulu have been postponed to November 17. We will have to wait until this weekend to see which film will emerge as a clear winner at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?