Tollywood trade circles and movie lovers are going to witness an intense box-office clash between as many as four promising films this weekend. Interestingly, all these movies are quite different in terms of their genres, thereby offering a unique experience to moviegoers.
Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu and Sundeep Kishan’s Care of Surya are the only two straight Telugu movies to release on Friday, November 10. However, Care of Surya is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and the Tamil version is hitting on screens on the same day.
Coming to the dubbing movies, Tamil superstar Vijay’s eagerly awaited biggie, Adirindhi, is going to release on November 9 amid high expectations. The film’s Tamil original, Mersal, released for Diwali and ended up as a record-breaking blockbuster.
Furthermore, Vishal’s recent Tamil hit, Thupparivaalan, is going to be released in Telugu as Detective on November 10. Meanwhile, Siddharth’s comeback horror thriller, Gruham, and Swathi’s London Babulu have been postponed to November 17. We will have to wait until this weekend to see which film will emerge as a clear winner at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-02-2020
- Young actress to play Sasikala in Jayalalithaa biopic