All is not well between Gautham Menon and Karthick Naren. After the latter shot to fame with D16, Gautham Menon approached him to collaborate for a project and as a result, Gautham Menon ended up co-producing Karthick’s Naragasooran. However, things didn’t go as planned and Karthick stated that he was quite taken aback by the way Gautham Menon misled the investors.
Apparently, Gautham Menon used Naragasooran as a collateral to raise funds which he then diverted to complete shooting his long pending films – Dhruva Natchathiram and Ennai Nokki Paayum Thotta. Left with no other option, Karthick and another producer Badri were forced to invest their own money to complete the film within 45 days. If this wasn’t enough, Karthick alleged that Arvind Swamy, who played a lead role in the film, hasn’t been paid by Gautham Menon.
Meanwhile, Gautham Menon retaliated saying that whatever misunderstanding that Karthick and he have will be sorted out soon, and that he is making efforts to release the film soon. On the other hand, another film which Gautham Menon had co-produced too has been facing similar issues. It looks like this latest controversy has left a bad taste for both the parties, and it remains to be seen if they will reach a compromise soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon