Inttelligent and Tholi Prema, the upcoming movies of young Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej, were supposed to release on February 9, leading to a box-office clash between the Mega cousins. Some tense moments prevailed all these days as the makers of both the movies refused to step back on the release date.
However, Mega fans can now take a huge sigh of relief. The latest updates reveal that Varun Tej’s Tholi Prema has been delayed by a day and it will now release on February 10. An official announcement regarding the same will be out tomorrow.
On the other hand, fans and trade circles will still be curious to see which movie will end up taking the crown at the box-office.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble