Released on May 9, Mahanati, the critically acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, went on to become a huge blockbuster at the box-offices worldwide. Today, Mahanati completes its 50-day run at a few select cities in the twin Telugu states.
In its glorious theatrical run, Mahanati has grossed nearly 70 crores so far. The film grossed nearly $2.5 million across the US. Keerthy Suresh played the titular role to perfection in this classic biopic, which also has Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda, Rajendra Prasad and several other prominent stars in key roles.
Nag Ashwin has directed Mahanati and Swapna and Priyanka Dutt have produced it. Mickey J Meyer’s audio album played an important role in the film’s success.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das