Nandamuri Balakrishna is done with the shoot of Akhanda and is waiting to announce the new release date. But as the ticket prices are not being solved in AP, things are getting confusing.
Sometime back, there was news that Balayya is looking at a Dussehra release but we have come to know that Balayya and Boyapati have gone against it now and will release their film post-Dussehra only.
In the days to come, some big films like Love Story are said to release and Balayya knowing to be a man who follows all sorts of dates and Mururtham’s, we need to see when will he lock Akhanda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull