It is a known fact that RGV is making a film called Coronavirus. The film was the first project that was shot amidst the lockdown period and will be out in the next ten days or so.
The film’s duration is close to two hours and we have come to know that the climax of the film is going to be quite emotional. The film is more about how family members and close ones react when they come to know one of them might be affected by Coronavirus.
Dakkshi Guttikonda, a Telugu girl is playing the main lead along with Srikanth Iyengar in this film. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?