Superstar Mahesh Babu’s soon to be released film Brahmotsavam is fast nearing the completion of its shooting part. After a crucial North Indian schedule, the unit is currently busy shooting for the film’s climax sequence.
Over the past few days, climax scenes featuring Mahesh and all the principal cast are being shot. Reports say that these scenes will be high on emotions and that Mahesh’s performance will touch the hearts of his fans and family audiences.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by PVP Cinema. The film stars Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience