Superstar Mahesh Babu’s soon to be released film Brahmotsavam is fast nearing the completion of its shooting part. After a crucial North Indian schedule, the unit is currently busy shooting for the film’s climax sequence.
Over the past few days, climax scenes featuring Mahesh and all the principal cast are being shot. Reports say that these scenes will be high on emotions and that Mahesh’s performance will touch the hearts of his fans and family audiences.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by PVP Cinema. The film stars Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans