Telangana Chief Minister KCR appreciated producer Dil Raju and hero Sharwanand and the entire team of the blockbuster Sankranthi family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, on winning the Golden Lotus for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 64th National Film Awards.
Shatamanam Bhavathi was directed by Satish Vegesna and it also starred Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Naresh in important roles. The film gave out an important message on respecting parents and family values and remembering our native roots.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster