Telangana Chief Minister KCR appreciated producer Dil Raju and hero Sharwanand and the entire team of the blockbuster Sankranthi family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, on winning the Golden Lotus for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 64th National Film Awards.
Shatamanam Bhavathi was directed by Satish Vegesna and it also starred Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Naresh in important roles. The film gave out an important message on respecting parents and family values and remembering our native roots.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Lal Singh Chadha – Aamir disappoints
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office