Telangana Chief Minister KCR appreciated producer Dil Raju and hero Sharwanand and the entire team of the blockbuster Sankranthi family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, on winning the Golden Lotus for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 64th National Film Awards.
Shatamanam Bhavathi was directed by Satish Vegesna and it also starred Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Naresh in important roles. The film gave out an important message on respecting parents and family values and remembering our native roots.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless