Post bifurcation of Telugu states last year, the members of the film fraternity have decided to set up two film chambers – one for Telangana and one for AP state. It is already a known fact that the state government has sanctioned 15 acre land to the members of the film industry to set up a FNCC (Film Nagar Cultural Center) in Vizag.
As per the latest reports, a new film chamber for AP state will be inaugurated by AP’s honorable Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu tomorrow (12-10-2015) in Vizag.
He would lay a foundation stone for the proposed Film Nagar Cultural Centre at Kapuluppada. Many noted celebrities from the film fraternity and political big wigs are set to attend this event .
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals