Post bifurcation of Telugu states last year, the members of the film fraternity have decided to set up two film chambers – one for Telangana and one for AP state. It is already a known fact that the state government has sanctioned 15 acre land to the members of the film industry to set up a FNCC (Film Nagar Cultural Center) in Vizag.
As per the latest reports, a new film chamber for AP state will be inaugurated by AP’s honorable Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu tomorrow (12-10-2015) in Vizag.
He would lay a foundation stone for the proposed Film Nagar Cultural Centre at Kapuluppada. Many noted celebrities from the film fraternity and political big wigs are set to attend this event .
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations