The Andhra Pradesh cabinet has unanimously decided to grant entertainment tax exemption for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, in a meeting that took place in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu, after taking key decisions on several government schemes, decided to stay away from the meeting as the movie features his brother-in-law Nandamuri Balakrishna as the main lead.
It is well-known that the High Court has sought AP government’s explanation for granting tax exemption for Gautamiputra Satakarni without issuing a G.O.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today