The Andhra Pradesh cabinet has unanimously decided to grant entertainment tax exemption for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, in a meeting that took place in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu, after taking key decisions on several government schemes, decided to stay away from the meeting as the movie features his brother-in-law Nandamuri Balakrishna as the main lead.
It is well-known that the High Court has sought AP government’s explanation for granting tax exemption for Gautamiputra Satakarni without issuing a G.O.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan