The Andhra Pradesh cabinet has unanimously decided to grant entertainment tax exemption for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, in a meeting that took place in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu, after taking key decisions on several government schemes, decided to stay away from the meeting as the movie features his brother-in-law Nandamuri Balakrishna as the main lead.
It is well-known that the High Court has sought AP government’s explanation for granting tax exemption for Gautamiputra Satakarni without issuing a G.O.
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections