Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ is going to start its dubbing activities from tomorrow in a full fledged way. The movie is gearing up for a release on October 11th and post production work is going to be wrapped up in September. Junior artistes and character artistes will finish off their dubbing first.
Tamanna is the heroine opposite Pawan in this movie and Puri Jagan is the director. The film was shot with lightning speed and Puri Jagan has lived upto his word of completing the film in time for an October release. Pawan will be seen as a powerful journalist and Puri has reportedly added a good dose of entertainment into the script.
Music has been scored by Mani Sharma and Danayya DVV is the producer of the film.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR