Screening of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has been halted at most multiplexes in Telangana today and the Telangana Film Chamber has put out an order to this effect. The makers are in discussion with the Chamber and have already deleted the scenes which are being deemed offensive.
Evening shows have been stopped in all areas for now. If discussions with the Chamber succeed, screening may resume tonight.
This development is causing concern among Pawan Kalyan fans and industry folks in general. Everyone is keenly awaiting for the resolution of this situation. We will bring you more updates about this situation as it develops.
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title