Recently, the makers of Nenjil Thunivirundhal, the Tamil version of Sundeep Kishan’s recently released thriller Care of Surya, surprised everyone by removing all the scenes featuring the film’s heroine Mehreen. This move was to pace up the film’s narrative, according to the film’s director Suseenthiran.
Now, in yet another surprising move, Nenjil Thunivirundhal’s makers have decided to take the film off the screens across Tamil Nadu from tomorrow. The film will be re-released on December 15. It will be interesting to see if this bold move will help the film’s box-office prospects eventually.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims