All is not well between Trisha and Nayanthara, if the latest buzz in Kollywood is to be believed. Ever since Nayanthara made her comeback into films, competition between two of the leading actresses in South cinema has turned quite fierce. Recently, Trisha had met her good friend Prabhu Deva at his birthday and even thanked him later on Twitter for hosting the birthday bash. Incidentally, Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva had broken up just weeks before the incident. From the moment Nayanthara announced that she’s making a comeback to films, she has been flooded with offers and she’s reportedly one of the highest paid actresses in the industry today. Currently, she’s acting in Gopichand, Bhoopathy Pandian’s film and she’ll start shooting for Nagarjuna, Dasarath’s film. Not only films, Nayanthara and Trisha are apparently competing with each other even in terms of endorsements. We’ll have to wait and see how far their cold war goes.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies