Superstar Mahesh Babu surprised everyone by raising his shirt collar not once but twice at Maharshi’s success meets a few days ago. In a latest promotional interview, Mahesh revealed that his collar raising act wasn’t intentional or pre-planned.
“Everybody knows how I am as a person. I didn’t plan the collar raising act. I just did it as I felt the emotion. It came straight out of my heart. I was very happy with Maharshi’s success and proud of the film,” Mahesh said, also adding that the universe has given him a huge hit in the form of Maharshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment
- Lost many opportunities due to favoritism: Anasuya
- Interesting backdrop for Krish’s film with Rakul and Vaishnav Tej