In an age where most of the popular actresses in Telugu are either from Tamil Nadu, Mumbai or Kerala, except for few, not many Telugu film actresses have tasted success in other film industries. Swati is an exception among the list of actresses who hail from Andhra Pradesh. After making her presence felt in Telugu and Tamil, Colors Swati is all set to make her debut in Malayalam film industry. She has been reportedly signed to play one of the lead roles in a film titled Amen. Lijo Jose Pellissery is going to direct the film.
Apparently, Swati is going to play the role of a singer in this film which revolves around the lives of people who live near an ancient church. Ever since Swati made her acting debut in Danger back in 2005, she has acted in four Tamil films. Some of her films like Subramaniapuram, Poraali have been critically acclaimed. After a brief gap, she has bagged two projects in Telugu including Swamy Ra Ra opposite Nikhil and Bangaru Kodi Petta in which she’s playing the lead role opposite Navdeep.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international