The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has cast dark clouds over hero Nikhil’s wedding. The actor, who got engaged to his lady love Dr Pallavi a few weeks ago, is all set to tie the knot on April 16. Despite the Corona scare, Nikhil is in no mood to change his wedding plans.
“Nothing can stop me from getting married on April 16. Even if it means just the two of us getting married in a temple, we will do it. I don’t want to postpone my wedding, come what may,” Nikhil said, interacting with a leading English daily.
The young hero further said that most of the pre-wedding activities like shopping have been completed already and that he will have to decide the guest list, since not more than 200 guests are allowed at weddings due to a government diktat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?