Actress Vedhika is making her Tollywood comeback after nearly 8 years since the release of Daggaraga Dooramga. She will soon be seen in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s action family entertainer, Ruler. In a latest interview, Vedhika said that in Ruler she plays a character which is rustic and urban.
Vedhika then went on to reveal her excitement while working with Balakrishna. “Despite being such a huge star, Balakrishna sir had no airs on the set. His energy is infectious.The best thing about him is his humility,” Vedhika said, further adding that dancing with Balayya was amazing.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?