Details of renowned Telugu comedian Ali’s political sojourn are all over the news for a while now. And finally, details are here.
While his candidature with Telugu Desam Party is confirmed, the actor’s name has been confirmed by the party as a contestant for the Guntur East assembly constituency.
An official announcement by party chief Chandrababu Naidu is expected soon. Apparently, the actor, who hails from Rajahmundry, has even begun prepping up and has set up camp in Guntur. Interestingly, the actor wanted to contest from Rajamundry but was assigned Guntur East due to a large Muslim voter count in the constituency.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet