Details of renowned Telugu comedian Ali’s political sojourn are all over the news for a while now. And finally, details are here.
While his candidature with Telugu Desam Party is confirmed, the actor’s name has been confirmed by the party as a contestant for the Guntur East assembly constituency.
An official announcement by party chief Chandrababu Naidu is expected soon. Apparently, the actor, who hails from Rajahmundry, has even begun prepping up and has set up camp in Guntur. Interestingly, the actor wanted to contest from Rajamundry but was assigned Guntur East due to a large Muslim voter count in the constituency.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film