Senior comedian Babu Mohan has been away from arclights ever since he turned a full-time politician. He was last seen in a small film in 2014. Now, after 4 years, the veteran actor is returning to the silver screen with his favorite beggar’s role.
Babu Mohan plays a crucial role in the soon-to-release entertainer, titled Bichagada Mazaka. The film stars Arjun Reddy and Neha Deshpande as the main leads. Produced by Chandra Sekkar, the film is directed by K.S.Nageswara Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy