News agencies some times go to the extent of writing what ever they like. There are some who are badly effected by this and end up on the receiving end. One such actor, who is facing the same situation is none other than famous comedian Venu Madhav.
An upset Venu Madhav today, approached the Kushai Guda police station in Hyderabad and filed a complaint on a leading daily and two websites. His report stated that the these so called news agencies have reported that he has passed away yesterday.
Reacting strongly to this, Venu lodged a complaint and requested that severe action to be taken on them for spreading false rumours. The ace comedian has been away from the industry from quite some time now and this has been the major cause for all these speculations.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic