Actors Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna made quite an impact with their roles in Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy. While they were two different films, the common factor was actor Vijay Deverakonda being their costar.
And now, the duo has become quite the Jodi everyone is keen to work with it seems. Just like in the past when directors brought it combinations of popular comedians, the duo is now becoming to go-to for several interesting roles.
After being seen in Brochevarevaruraa with Sree Vishnu, the duo will now be seen in actor Naveen Polishetty’s next Jathi Ratnalu which is being bankrolled by Mahanati director Nag Ashwin under the Swapna Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections