Actors Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna made quite an impact with their roles in Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy. While they were two different films, the common factor was actor Vijay Deverakonda being their costar.
And now, the duo has become quite the Jodi everyone is keen to work with it seems. Just like in the past when directors brought it combinations of popular comedians, the duo is now becoming to go-to for several interesting roles.
After being seen in Brochevarevaruraa with Sree Vishnu, the duo will now be seen in actor Naveen Polishetty’s next Jathi Ratnalu which is being bankrolled by Mahanati director Nag Ashwin under the Swapna Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday