Very rarely do you get to see comedians get good applause for their roles in star hero films. But in Samantakamani, comedian Raghu Karmanchi is bagging all the compliments from all over.
Raghu’s role as a police constable has won him a lot of praises from the public. The talented comedian leaves the audience in splits with his Telangana slang and his chemistry with Nara Rohit is very entertaining.
Raghu has done many films in the past and is slowly making his presence felt in the industry. Well, it is good to see such talents coming up in the industry.
Recently, the same happened as Vennela Kishore also won a lot of acclaim in the recently released Ami Thumi.
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Expect the unexpected in Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Nag, RGV unveil Shivaji: A Sound Moment