Very rarely do you get to see comedians get good applause for their roles in star hero films. But in Samantakamani, comedian Raghu Karmanchi is bagging all the compliments from all over.
Raghu’s role as a police constable has won him a lot of praises from the public. The talented comedian leaves the audience in splits with his Telangana slang and his chemistry with Nara Rohit is very entertaining.
Raghu has done many films in the past and is slowly making his presence felt in the industry. Well, it is good to see such talents coming up in the industry.
Recently, the same happened as Vennela Kishore also won a lot of acclaim in the recently released Ami Thumi.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari